Park Strategies has the knowledge and ability to provide for any association's management needs. Our Association Management Group provides clients with a variety of services ranging from administrative support to program development. Our years of experience working with trade associations have taught us how to be successful in effectively evaluating and promoting our clients' goals and objectives.
- Educate ourselves about our clients’ industry or professional services
- Evaluate how our experience can best fit our clients’ association’s needs
- Develop ways to further our clients’ visibility and growth
- Conduct daily business and strategic planning while keeping with our clients’ mission
- Support for general and day-to-day operational needs
- Preparation and distribution of mailings, email blasts, newsletters and promotional materials
- Management of accounts receivable, accounts payable and assistance with budgeting
- Development of appropriate policies and procedures
- Administration of your website
- Assisting with public relations and grassroots campaigns to create key relationships with other organizations and to educate the public
- Meeting planning and logistics, from board meetings to annual conferences, including development of the program, materials production and design, vendor support, sponsorships and registrations
- Professional development and education
- Recruitment and retention of membership
- Political Action Committee (PAC) development
In addition to the above services Park Strategies’ proficiency in consulting and government relations assists us in recognizing how legislative and regulatory changes may impact our clients’ associations. This allows us to take a proactive approach on behalf of our clients.